Design XS – Mullion Wall Reader
The SALTO slim wall reader for flush mounting has been specially designed to fit lifts, sliding doors or electronic gate doors that have a narrow profile frame, and where there is insufficient space to install a standard wall reader.
- Compact slim reader module design reader.
- Specially designed for narrow or aluminium profile doors, making the installation quick and easy with minimal impact.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-on-card technology.
- Modern aesthetic design with green/red and blue clear LED colour optical signal.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Can be used both indoor and outdoor, design for optimum weather resistance: Electronics potted in resin.
- The wall mounting is very easy. The width is less than 40mm which make it compatible with standard door frames.
- To be used in combination with controllers (CU42xxx or SALTO KS controllers (CU41xxx).
- Connection to the door controller: 4 wires.
- Designed to work with an online SVN access control platform, with a stand-alone system or cloud-based SALTO KS access control platform.
- Maximum distance between the door controller and the wall reader 400m1 using a twisted pair cable.
- Reading distance from 35 to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.