Design XS – ANSI Keypad Wall Reader
The SALTO Wall Reader with keypad incorporates the cutting-edge design standard of the XS4 2.0 product range in this technological powerhouse. This product allows for the additional use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) keypad option, increasing the security by using a double authentication and more enhanced opening modes. This wall reader has been specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes to make the installation easier.
- Modern aesthetic design with green/red and blue clear LED colour optical signal.
- Rectangular shape with rounded corners.
- Compatible with standard ANSI electric boxes.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-oncard technology.
- Permits additional opening modes and user authentication through a user PIN.
- Keys are illuminated for better visability (intelligent lighting).
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available for surface mounting.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure electronics potted enclosure.
- Specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes, making the installation quick and easy.
- To be used in combination with controllers (CU42xxx) or SALTO KS controllers (CU41xxx).Connection to the door controller: 4 wires.
- Designed to work with an online SVN access control platform, or with a stand-alone system.
- Maximum distance between the door controller and the wall reader 400m1 using a twisted pair cable.
- Includes tamper to monitor if the wall reader has been opened.
- Reading distance from 35 to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.