HID iCLASS SE RM40
Smart card reader – wall switch with magnetic stripe
The iCLASS SE RM40 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for door applications requiring standard wall switch mounting with magnetic stripe read capability, iCLASS SE RM40 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards and fobs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
- 4.5″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″ (11.4 cm x 11.8 cm x 3.0 cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)