HID iCLASS SE R90
Contactless smart card reader – long range
iCLASS SE R90 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for vehicle access applications requiring extended read range, iCLASS SE R90 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards and fobs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
- 13.1″ x 13.1″ x 1.55″ (33.3cm x 33.3cm x 3.9cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)