HID Proximity EntryProx™
125 kHz Stand-Alone Proximity Reader
HID’s EntryProx™ stand-alone reader truly stands alone in what it delivers. Compatible with all HID proximity cards and keytags, EntryProx™ provides single-door proximity access control and is ideal for unique applications. The reader, designed to be weather and vandal-resistant, can be mounted indoors or outdoors up to 10 feet away from the control unit using the detachable antenna module. The versatile, attractive unit is easily modified to become an on-line reader by switching to Wiegand output mode, allowing it to connect to any OEM controller and provide card and PIN output.
- Ideal for Unique Applications – Proximity access control for small installations or remote locations.
- Trouble-Free Keypad Input – Extra secure keypad enables PIN entry or programming.
- Remote Monitoring – Configurable to be used in conjunction with an on-line system.
- Faster Programming – Batch load up to 2,000 HID cards or keytags with a single keypad command sequence.
- Efficient Badge Administration – Block Delete allows deletion of cards/keytags by user location.
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxCard® II card up to 3.0″ (7.6 cm)
- ISOProx® II card up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- DuoProx® II card up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- Smart ISOProx® II up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- Smart DuoProx® II up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- HID Proximity & MIFARE® Card up to 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- ProxCard® Plus card up to 1.0″ (2.5 cm)
- ProxKey™ II Keyfob up to 1.5″ (3.8 cm)
- Microprox® Tag up to 2.0 ” (5.1 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
5.25″ x 2.75″ x 1.625″ (13.33 x 6.98 x 4.1 cm)
Power Supply/ Current Requirements
10 – 15 VDC, reverse voltage protected
Linear supply recommended, 150 mA @ 12 VDC
Strike Relay – Form C, switches up to 1A @ 30 VDC
Aux Relay – Form C, switches up to 1A @ 30 VDC
Door Position – N.O. dry contact
Request to Exit – N.O. dry contact
Bi-Color (Red/Green), Amber, Infrared (use with optional palmtop printer)
-31º to 150ºF (-35º to 66ºC)
5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
Remote Reader Module – 10 feet (3m)
Wiegand Interface – 500 feet (152m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295C (22AWG) 5-conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent
Strike Time: 1 – 99 seconds (Adjustable)
Strike Mode: Access Timer or Toggle/Latch
Door Ajar Time: 10 – 990 Seconds (Adjustable)
26-bit format – batch enrollment
OEM proprietary format – present card to enroll
Facility Code Processing Options (26-bit only)
Check Facility Code and Card ID
Check Facility Code only (accept any ID#)
FCC Certification, United States
CE Mark, Europe
GS Mark by TÜV Rheinland
Australia C-Tick Mark