HID Signo 40K PIV Reader
Contactless PIV reader with keypad and wall switch mount
The HID® Signo™ 40K PIV Reader is a perfect fit for installations requiring a multi-factor authentication wall switch mount reader with keypad. Based on the Signo platform, it reads any PIV-based card with a contactless interface and contains a Card Authentication Key (CAK) certificate when used in combination with the HID Global pivCLASS Authentication Module (PAM) or pivCLASS Embedded Authentication.
- Highly Versatile – Support for the widest range of PKI-Based FIPS-201 Credentials including PIV, PIV-I, CIV, CAC, TWIC and FRAC.
- Unparalleled Performance – As a component of the HID pivCLASS solution, Signo PIV readers meet the assurance level requirements defined in NIST Special Publication 800-116 and feature enhanced read-range and speed for faster card transactions
- Connected to the Future – Signo PIV readers are compatible with legacy HID PIV Solutions offering investment protection while enabling a vast number of integrations with PACs head-end systems to provide flexibility and choice.
- 80 mm x 121.5 mm x 21.5 mm (3.16 in x 4.79 in x 0.85 in)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2 and MIFARE® Classic
125 kHz contactless cards supported:
- HID Prox®, Indala® Prox, Dorado® Prox, and EM Prox legacy contactless credentials
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP)
- Limited lifetime warranty (See complete warranty policy for details)