HID Signo Reader 20
Contactless smartcard reader – multi-technology, mobile ready, mullion mount
A perfect fit for door applications requiring a narrow card reader, the HID Signo Reader 20 supports an unparalleled range of different credential technologies in a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices.
- Highly Versatile – Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including HID Mobile Access via native Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) capability. Also features Apple’s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet.
- Unparalleled Performance – Ultra secure storage of cryptographic keys on certified secure element hardware, plus a new surface detection feature that allows the reader to automatically recalibrate and optimize read range performance.
- Connected to the Future – All readers include out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bidirectional communication. Each reader is also designed to be connected and managed remotely without “sneakernet” or the need to be physically touched.
- 45 mm x 121.5 mm x 19.5 mm (1.77 in x 4.78 in x 0.77 in)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE DESFire®EV1/EV2/EV3 and MIFARE® Classic.
125 kHz contactless cards supported:
- HID Prox®, Indala® Prox, Dorado® Prox, and EM Prox legacy contactless credentials
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP)
- Limited lifetime warranty. (See complete warranty policy for details.)