SALTO SVN Online – CU42E0 Controller
SALTO’s control unit makes it even easier to bring superior access control to your facility, thanks to the ability to control and manage multiple doors through one Ethernet connection and one IP address. This means that extending SALTO access control benefits to all those doors where a stand-alone electronic escutcheon cannot be fitted (electric strikes, magnets, barriers, lifts, etc.) is even easier and more cost-effective.
- Online TCP/IP networked based door control unit.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network data-on-card technology.
- Two wall reader connections that can be configured as 2 different doors or one door reader in and reader out locking.
- Can control up to 4 auxiliary SALTO controllers and manage up to 10 doors.
- Antipassback mode.
- Door monitoring and tamper monitoring via contacts input (intrusion alarm and door left opened alarm.)
- Compatible with SALTO relay expansion board, (CU4EB8) controlling up to 128 relay outputs.
- Compatible with the SALTO ProAccess SPACE alarm engine event module to manage trigger events through inputs or audit events.
- Connection to the network through Ethernet connection 100BASET.
- 4 relay outputs.
- 6 inputs to connect to:
- Door detector, request to exit switch (RTE), office switch, roller blind control, intrusion inhibition.
- 2 tamper inputs (input, switch).
- The maximum cable length between the door controller and the wall reader is up to 400 meters.1
- Connection to the wall reader using 4 wire connection, twisted pair.
- Power consumption: 12V DC 400mA (without SALTO readers), supplied by an adaptor.
- SVN data-on-card
- JustIN Mobile – Digital Key