Suprema Airfob Patch Easiest Way To Go Mobile
Suprema Airfob Patch is a device that attaches itself easily to existing RF card readers to make them compatible with credentials stored in mobile device. It translates BLE signals into RF signals and enables communication between mobile device and RF card readers.
Translates BLE to RF signal
Suprema Airfob Patch enables communication between card readers and Mobile Access Cards by translating Bluetooth signals to RF card signal. Suprema Airfob Patch is compatible with both Android and iOS Mobile Access Cards.
Charge without battery
Suprema Airfob Patch works without battery, harvesting energy from RF field signals transmitted from the card reader.
Easily used in places where RF card is used
Suprema Airfob Patch is an adhesive-backed, patch-on device easily applicable to everywhere RF card is used. It is easy to install, requiring no wiring or construction.
- Energy Supply: Energy harvesting from card reader
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 32 mm x 33.5 mm x 5.7 mm (1.26“ x 1.32“ x 0.22“)
- Weight: approx. 13 g
- Wireless Communication Compatibility: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) 4.0
- Card Compatibility: 13.56MHz MIFARE CSN / NFC Smart card*
- LED: Power status & card emulation
- IP Rating: IP 65
* NFC Smart card requires additional configuration