HID iCLASS SE R95
Smart card reader – EU/Asia recessed profile
The iCLASS SE R95 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for door applications requiring a small footprint card reader, the iCLASS SE R95 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a wide range of credential technologies such as Seos® MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, iCLASS SE, iCLASS® and more.
- Mobile Capable – Support mobile devices utilizing Seos, enabling a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned to smartphones, wearables and other smart devices.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Capable of supporting Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bi-directional communication between reader and controller.
- Designed to fit inside EU/Asia square electrical junction boxes.
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1/EV2
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Limited lifetime warranty. (See complete warranty policy for details.)