Design XS – ANSI Wall Reader
The SALTO Wall Reader incorporates the cutting-edge design standard of the XS4 2.0 product range in this technological powerhouse. The SALTO Wall Reader in combination with the SALTO Controller facilitates the integration of the wall reader with almost any SALTO interface, such as SALTO ProAccess SPACE to provide your facility with a complete security solution. This wall reader has been specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes to make the installation easier.
- Modern aesthetic design with green/red and blue clear LED colour optical signal.
- Rectangular shape with rounded corners.
- Compatible with standard ANSI electric boxes.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-on-card technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available for surface mounting.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure electronics potted enclosure.
- Specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes, making the installation quick and easy.
- To be used in combination with controllers (CU42xxx) or SALTO KS controllers (CU41xxx).
- Connection to the door controller: 4 wires.
- Designed to work with an online SVN access control platform, or with a stand-alone system.
- Maximum distance between the door controller and the wall reader 400m1 using a twisted pair cable.
- Includes tamper to monitor if the wall reader has been opened.
- Reading distance from 35 to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.