Design XS – European Wall Reader
The SALTO Wall Reader incorporates the cutting-edge design standard of the XS4 2.0 product range in this technological powerhouse. In combination with the SALTO Controller (CU42xxx or CU41xxx)*, it facilitates the integration of the wall reader with almost any SALTO interface, to provide your facility with a complete security solution.
- Modern aesthetic design with green/red and blue clear LED colour optical signal.
- Conical or flat square shape with rounded corners.
- Compatible with standard European electric boxes.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-on-card technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available for surface mounting.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure electronics potted enclosure.
- Specially designed to fit European standard electric boxes, making the installation quick and easy.
- To be used in combination with controllers (CU42xxx) or SALTO KS controllers (CU41xxx).
- Connection to the door controller: 4 wires.
- Designed to work with an online SVN access control platform, or with a stand-alone system.
- Maximum distance between the door controller and the wall reader 400m1 using a twisted pair cable.
- Includes tamper to monitor if the wall reader has been opened.
- Reading distance from 35 to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.