SALTO AUXILIARY – CU4200 CONTROLLER
SALTO’s latest control unit makes it even easier to bring superior access control to your facility, thanks to the ability to control and manage multiple doors through one Ethernet connection and one IP address. The new SALTO Controller CU4200 is an auxiliary controller that does not require an IP address and can be set up as an auxiliary controller connected to an SALTO online controller (CU42E0), or can work as an offline controller, reducing the costs of installation and keeping all the advantages of the SALTO data-on-card technology.
- Online controller if connected through BUS485 to CU42E0.
- Offline controller if not connected to the network.
- Two wall reader connections that can be configured as 2 different doors if it is connected to CU42E0, or one door reader in and reader out locking, if set up as offline and programmed via PPD.
- Antipassback mode available by connecting 2 wall readers and setting up as one door.
- Door monitoring and tamper monitoring via contacts input (intrusion alarm and door left opened alarm).
- Access plan update via SALTO Virtual Network capabilities. User access plan and blacklist (list of user cards cancelled) is transmitted via the data-oncard technology.
- Connection to the Ethernet controller through BUS485.
- 4 relay outputs.
- 6 inputs to connect to:
- Door detector, request to exit switch (RTE), office switch.
- 2 different tampers:
- One tamper input.
- One tamper switch.
- The maximum cable length between the door controller and the wall reader is up to 400 meters.
- Connection to the wall reader using 4 wire connection, twisted pair.
- Power consumption: 12V DC 400mA (without SALTO readers), supplied by an adaptor.